Sign up to receive campaign updates and news about events.
- How does #bmore's black community bear the burden of low-quality food jobs @BWI_Airport? http://t.co/xO3GyuiGIH http://t.co/OVPaE54BeA 11:13:56 AM July 29, 2014 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Surveyed black workers were far more likely to have the worst food jobs at @BWIAirport. Report: http://t.co/xO3GyuiGIH 09:17:10 AM July 28, 2014 from Twitter for Windows Phone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @tiffanyten: Local 47 @unitehere in Alberta has a super sweet food struck #uh2014 #1u #canlab http://t.co/0xxIrGujxo 10:37:11 AM July 01, 2014 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @unitehere: HUGE: #Boston Mayor @marty_walsh pledges to sign #TrustAct when it hits his desk http://t.co/QBPGXjsnMq #uh2014 #1u #bospoli… 09:21:33 AM June 25, 2014 from Twitter for Windows Phone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- MT @JoshViertel: @AliceWaters in Time...must "establish a nutritious, sustainable, free school-lunch program for all" http://t.co/ueUiM4njgZ 09:39:19 AM June 17, 2014 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
pomona college los angeles national allies chicago boston coalition of immokalee workers ORD food day restaurant opportunities center american university local 217 real food challenge lets cook food justice bon appetit local 1 washington dc new haven local 23 university of la verne chicago public schools philadelphia local 11 philly fast sodexo