Sign up to receive campaign updates and news about events.
- Have fewer inflight food options led to "The Golden Age of Airport Restaurants"? @tmagazine http://t.co/OfTejQhqfl 08:45:18 AM November 03, 2014 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @LivingGoddess: Q3: Create land access to produce food, stop assuming people are uneducated about food and pay everyone a fair wage. #Fo… 11:38:27 AM October 24, 2014 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- .@unitehere member Victor Nuñez puts food on planes at #JFK. His concerns over protection from #Ebola http://t.co/JKaMlF81tV #FoodDayChat 11:22:27 AM October 24, 2014 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Food workers are EVERYWHERE! Airports, universities, hospitals, sports stadiums. They even put the food on your airplanes. #FoodDayChat 11:02:03 AM October 24, 2014 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @FoodDay2014: What a great first hour of discussion to kick off the 5-hour #FoodDayChat! 11:00:45 AM October 24, 2014 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
local 217 american university food day university of la verne philly fast new haven sodexo food justice washington dc local 11 lets cook pomona college chicago public schools coalition of immokalee workers local 1 philadelphia ORD restaurant opportunities center chicago los angeles boston real food challenge bon appetit national allies local 23