Sign up to receive campaign updates and news about events.
- “A permanent job will allow me to do what I love—teach our students how to make healthy food choices every day.” http://t.co/YbwrurNPNy 10:59:56 AM March 10, 2014 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @brandworkers: Thank you to all food workers. You deserve nothing but the best. @foodchainworker @realfoodnow @ciw @UFCW1500 @ROC_NY @lw… 05:00:06 PM March 07, 2014 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- A "long-term trend toward higher wages and social expenses" is one of @McDonalds' 2014 "risk factors." http://t.co/gkoq7bQ5Kn 08:20:55 AM March 06, 2014 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @fightfor15: In solidarity with @CentralFLAFLCIO & @UniteHere as they begin contract negotiations with Disney. ¡Sí, se puede! http://t.c… 09:19:34 PM March 03, 2014 from Twitter for Windows Phone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @AtlanticCities Higher wages = higher productivity, better customer service, a better bottom line, says @zeynepton http://t.co/nw3to4hbWR 07:30:20 PM March 03, 2014 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
american university coalition of immokalee workers sodexo lets cook local 11 food day local 1 philly fast local 217 national allies bon appetit pomona college philadelphia boston washington dc food justice chicago public schools los angeles real food challenge restaurant opportunities center new haven university of la verne local 23 ORD chicago