Sign up to receive campaign updates and news about events.
- RT @LivingGoddess: Q3: Create land access to produce food, stop assuming people are uneducated about food and pay everyone a fair wage. #Fo… about 18 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- .@unitehere member Victor Nuñez puts food on planes at #JFK. His concerns over protection from #Ebola http://t.co/JKaMlF81tV #FoodDayChat about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Food workers are EVERYWHERE! Airports, universities, hospitals, sports stadiums. They even put the food on your airplanes. #FoodDayChat about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @FoodDay2014: What a great first hour of discussion to kick off the 5-hour #FoodDayChat! about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @SarahMoranRDN: A4: Respect. People who produce our food are vital to our survival, yet are often treated like 2nd class #FoodDayChat about 19 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
local 1 food justice washington dc local 217 sodexo new haven chicago american university ORD national allies university of la verne lets cook philadelphia real food challenge food day local 23 los angeles chicago public schools local 11 boston pomona college philly fast restaurant opportunities center coalition of immokalee workers bon appetit