Sign up to receive campaign updates and news about events.
- RT @LivingGoddess: Q3: Create land access to produce food, stop assuming people are uneducated about food and pay everyone a fair wage. #Fo… 12:38:27 PM October 24, 2014 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- .@unitehere member Victor Nuñez puts food on planes at #JFK. His concerns over protection from #Ebola http://t.co/JKaMlF81tV #FoodDayChat 12:22:27 PM October 24, 2014 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Food workers are EVERYWHERE! Airports, universities, hospitals, sports stadiums. They even put the food on your airplanes. #FoodDayChat 12:02:03 PM October 24, 2014 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @FoodDay2014: What a great first hour of discussion to kick off the 5-hour #FoodDayChat! 12:00:45 PM October 24, 2014 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @SarahMoranRDN: A4: Respect. People who produce our food are vital to our survival, yet are often treated like 2nd class #FoodDayChat 11:51:08 AM October 24, 2014 from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
food justice university of la verne los angeles new haven ORD national allies sodexo local 1 real food challenge chicago food day philadelphia local 217 chicago public schools boston washington dc bon appetit restaurant opportunities center pomona college coalition of immokalee workers local 11 philly fast local 23 lets cook american university